Overview of EA Sports Cricket 17
EA Sports Cricket 17 is a cricket video computer game developed by HB Studios and published by Electronic Arts and re-modified by Rofijee Studios. EA Sports originally developed his last cricket game in 2007.After that, many studios started modifying Cricket 07 game as the people loves to play it. If you like playing cricket games then you may like similar game called Ashes Cricket 2009 and Don Bradman Cricket 14.
Features of EA Sports Cricket 17
Following are the main features of EA Sports Cricket 17 PC game that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Updated and High Quality Kits For All Teams.
- Cricket 17 contains overall 35 stadiums. 12 from India, 6 from Pakistan, 3 from UAE, Australia and England, respectively 2 from New Zealand and South Africa and 1 from each Sri Lanka Zimbabwe West Indies and Bangladesh.
- Updated Rosters of All Teams
- Realistic Faces Assigned to All Players.
- ICC World Cup (2015 & 2016), ICC Champions Trophy, Carlton Mid ODI/T20 Series, Cricket 17 Test Championship, Cricket 17 ODI/T20 Championship, Cricket 17 Champions & Super Leagues.
- Realistic Outfields
- Challenging Gameplay
- HD and Stylish Logos of All Teams.
- Realistic and Challenging Gameplay.
- Realistics Fixture of Recent Series’s and Tournament.
- Official Overlay and Overlay Menu.
- Boundary Music will change time by time
- Enhanced Graphics and Much More . . .
Screenshots of EA Sports Cricket 17
Gameplay Video of EA Sports Cricket 17
System Requirements of EA Sports Cricket 17
Following are the minimum system requirements of EA Sports Cricket 17 PC Game Full Version.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1
- Processor: Pentium 4
- Ram: 512 MB
- Hard disk space: 6 GB
Game Size : 900 MB
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://shaanplanetlinks.blogspot.com/2017/05/EA-Sports-17.html” icon=”fa-download” target=”true”]Click To Download[/button]