Overview of Don Bradman Cricket 17
Don Bradman Cricket 17 has been developed and published under the banner of Big Ant Studios. Don Bradman Cricket 17 is an awesome cricket game which has brought a new and revolutionary system delivering awesome and best batting, bowling and fielding experience. In this way it will provide a wide variety and accuracy of play. This game has also introduced some new shots which include helicopter shot, scoop shots and reverse sweep etc. Bowling has also saw many variations and now as a bowler you can bowl leg cutters, off cutters and cross seam for fast bowling and googly and doosra for spin bowling. Fielding has also been enhanced with a new reflex catching system. Fielding also includes slides and tap backs inside the boundary lines. Don Bradman Cricket 17 has also got career mode which will let you play as a pro or as a rookie. In this game for the very first time women cricketers have been included in all modes. If you like playing cricket games then you may like similar game called EA Sports Cricket 16 and EA SPorts Cricket 07.
Features of Don Bradman Cricket 17
Following are the main features of Don Bradman Cricket 17 PC game that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Imposing sports and simulation game.
- Brought new and revolutionary system delivering best batting, bowling and fielding.
- Provides a wide variety and accuracy of play.
- New and Improved Commentary.
- Introduced new shots like helicopter, scoop and reverse sweep.
- New bowling variations introduced.
- Got career mode where you can play as pro or rookie.
- Women cricketers introduced in all modes.
- Enhanced graphics.
- Stunning Sound Effects.
Screenshots of Don Bradman Cricket 17
System Requirements of DBC 17 PC Game
Following are the minimum system requirements of DBC 17 PC Game Full Version.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or later.
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Disk Space: 11GB
Game Size : 8 GB