Overiew of FIFA 2005 Game
FIFA 2005, otherwise called FIFA Soccer 2005, FIFA 2005 or essentially FIFA 05, is a football computer game discharged in 2004. It was produced by EA Canada and distributed by Electronic Arts. It was discharged for the PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Microsoft Windows, Xbox, PlayStation Portable (as basically FIFA Soccer), GameCube, cell phone, Gizmondo, N-Gage and the Game Boy Advance. The slogan for the amusement was: “An awesome player needs an extraordinary first touch.” FIFA 2005 is the twelfth diversion in the FIFA arrangement, the ninth in 3D and the last diversion in the arrangement for the PlayStation. FIFA Football 2005 imprints the first run through to incorporate the seventh-era handheld diversion comforts.
Features of FIFA 2005 PC Game
Following are the main features of EA Sports FIFA 05 PC Game that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Football simulation game.
- Create a Player Mode added.
- Amazing Graphics and Visual Effects.
- John Motson provides commentary with Ally McCoist.
- Improved gameplay from previous version.
- Easier and customized controls.
- Premium leagues added.
- Different modes can be played.
- New soundtrack introduced.
- Improved commentary.
Screenshots of FIFA 05 Full Game
System Requirements of FIFA 2005
Following are the minimum system requirements of FIFA 2005 PC Game Full Version.
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB
Game Size : 500 MB