Overview of Project I.G.I 2
Project I.G.I.-2 : Covert Strike is an action shooting computer game developed by Innerloop Studios and released by Codemasters in 2003. The game is a stealth-based first person shooter. It is the sequel to Innerloop’s Project I.G.I.: I’m Going In. The original, published by Eidos Interactive, offered only single-player play, and no game saves. Covert Strike added multiplayer play and limited save game capability, but the game’s many bugs led to poor sales, which contributed to Innerloop’s demise. Chris Ryan, a former Special Air Service operative best known for being the lone successful escapee of Bravo Two Zero, served as a consultant to the game.
Features of IGI 2
Following are the main features of I.G.I 2 PC game that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Impressive first person shooter game.
- Simple but interesting gameplay.
- Variety of weapons introduced like Bazooka, MPS and Dragunov Gun.
- Game of tactics and planing
- 6 Fighters with different abilities
- Imposing graphics.
- 19 Missions
- Comprised of fourteen missions.
- Impressive sounds.
Screenshots of Project I.G.I 2
System Requirements of Project IGI 2
Following are the minimum system requirements of IGI 2 Cover Strike PC Game Full Version.
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 and 8.1
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 GHZ
- RAM: 500 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
Game Size : 176 MB